- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home, and Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Manufacturers Insurance
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life & Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Policy Service
Manufacturers insurance programs have many elements in common with typical business insurance programs, particularly in terms of workers' compensation and property insurance. A primary aspect of insurance for manufacturing companies is the need for product liability insurance.
Product manufacturers deal with many unique risks. Product liability insurance provides protection for these unique risks - particularly when products manufactured by your company cause harm to others. Some other risks of loss that are important to manufacturers are business interruption coverage and mechanical & electrical breakdown coverage. Our agency can help you analyze the specific risks of your operations and custom design a competitive high-quality plan that fits your budget and your needs.
Bloomington Insurance Agency offers free, comparative quotes on Manufacturers Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.